Full Body Mesh w/ Commode
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
6 Month Warranty
- Three Sizes: Medium – X-Large
- Slings easily attach to lift
- Slings are reinforced at all points for added safety
- Soft edging is durable and reinforced
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Specs " to Specs "
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The Drive Medical Full Body Sling with Commode opening is designed to support an individual during lift and transfer procedures. The Slings are made from durable material, which resists deterioration from exposure to moisture and laundering. The Full body Slings are constructed with a high back section that provides additional support for the head and neck and a padded under thigh section for comfort.
|External Base Width Range:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Internal Base Width Open:||Specs to Specs|
|Lifting Range:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Overall Height:||Specs to Specs|
|Lifts Per Charge:||Specs to Specs|
|Sling Cradle Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Seat to Ground Height:||Specs to Specs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||2.10 lbs.|
Full Body Mesh w/ Commode Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Full Body Mesh w/ Commode.
If you have a problem with your product, simply call one of our expert Customer Service Representatives and SpinLife will assist in your warranty. Spinlife warrants all parts for defect in material and/or workmanship for a period of 30 days. Any damage or defect found to be the result of misuse, modification, negligence, improper operation, storage, and/or accident will not be covered under this warranty.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.