Balanced Aire Mattress
Promote healing and prevention of pressure ulcers with three separate zones.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fluid-Resistant Stretch Cover
- Three distinct self-adjusting pressure zones
- 7" to 5" heel slope
Drive Medical's Balanced Aire Mattress supports and protects against pressure ulcers, and help to treat any stage pressure ulcer already formed. This mattress is separated into three distinct pressure zones. Each zone takes care to self-adjust to the specific needs of the patient. This system has been designed to reduce pressure throughout the body with special care taken in the heel section by sloping downward from 7" to 5". The soft air cells are encased by a High Density Foam Perimeter to ensure the patient has enough support and a solid edge for transfers. Your Balanced Aire Mattress will stand up to any test with a fluid-resistant stretch cover and 500 lb weight capacity. Pick any model from powered or non-powered to self adjusting or alternating pressure to promote the perfect healing for your patient.
When used with a power source, the Balanced Air Mattress features a 4 LPM Airflow, Compressor Control Unit, and 5 minute Control Unit Cycle Time.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
1 Year Control Unit
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.