3 Position Geri Chair
Extra large tray and 3 position recline to meet all your needs!
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Comfortable recliner with a large molded tray
- Standard and Heavy Duty models available
- Padded, angled armrests
- 3-positions for recline: upright, deep recline and elevated foot/leg rest
- Neutral color and durable fabric that resists soiling
This recliner from Drive Medical offers 3 comfortable positions: upright, deep recline and elevated footrest/legrest. It comes standard with a built in headrest, comfortable upholstery and large molded trays. The chair also features 5" wheels that lock for safety, wide padded armrests, and "pop off" side panels for easy cleaning. The suspension of this chair is self-adjusting in order to prevent bottoming out, and the chair is covered in a fabric that resists soiling. There is a limited lifetime warrany on the chair's frame and a 1 year warranty on the upholstery and moving parts.
What Makes This Different
This chair is a stand out for its extra-large tray. The tray is blow molded and has a cup holder to hold any beverage. For convenience, the tray can be locked into any of 5 different positions. If the tray is not desired for a particular activity, it simply slides off and can be stored in the side of the chair.
Why We Like It
From the leg rest to headrest, the tray and the 4 reclining features, this chair is made to be customizable to any situation, and more importantly, it is comfortable! Sit back and utilize all the great features of this recliner that make adjusting to any activity a breeze.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product will leave the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
|Product Weight:||127 lbs.||110 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.00"||21.00"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||24.00"||25.00"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||Yes||Yes|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No||No|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No||No|
|Product Weight Range:||30 lbs or more||30 lbs or more|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||127 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||101.00 lbs.|
If you have a problem with your wheelchair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives; SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped to you - free of charge. Every effort will be made to return your wheelchair to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All Durable Parts
Tires, Upholstery, other non-durable parts
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.