Support Pro 7 Series
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- 3.5" high weight capacity foam
- Waterfall front design minimizes pressure in legs
- Convenient fastening strap to keep cushion secure
- Flat, non-contoured surface for easier transfers
- Optional Quadragel upgrade
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 750 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
The Support Pro 7 Series bariatric cushion by Comfort Company is a high density foam cushion that will give you the support you need. With a weight capacity of up to 750 pounds, this cushion is durable and made to last. The Support Pro 7 has a flat surface to make transfers quick and easy and features a Kwik Strap loop that fastens around the back of the chair to keep the cushion secure. The Support Pro 7 has a Coccyx relief area towards the back of the cushion to help relieve pressure from bony prominences. The waterfall design at the front of the cushion also aids in releiving pressure from the legs. The Support Pro 7 also features a Solace fabric cover which is both anti-microbial and fluid-proof while still remaining soft to the touch. Solace fabric is very flexible, so it aids in skin protection and relieves pressure from bony areas. The Support Pro 7 Series cushion can be purchased with or without the QuadraGel pack insert; the QuadraGel pack helps regulate body temperature and redistributes pressure to increase the user's comfort.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
|Cushion Cover Types:
22" - 23"
24" - 25"
26" or more
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Support Pro 7 Series Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Support Pro 7 Series.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. We will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.