Comfort Low Profile Arm
Low profile provides support and comfort while maintaining natural functional movement.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Interlock Bracket Hardware
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Low profile is only 1.5" high, operates in small places
- Three hardware mounting options
- Available in 14", 17" and 22" lengths
- Moldable option available in 22" length
The Comfort Company Comfort Low Profile Arm is only 1.5" high and is great at providing support without providing full lateral support. The smaller, compact size of it also allows you to maintain more natural functional movements, and it provides support for contractures and tone while also preventing finger drop. Available in 14", 17", or 22" lengths and comes with adjustable and removable straps to help keep the arm secure. Also available in a 22" moldable option that can be used to elevate the fingers and help. Comes with the standard interlocking bracket that quickly mounts arm securely to 3/4" or 7/8" wheelchair tubing. Upgrade mounting hardware options include elevating/articulating or swing-away hardware.
|Seat to Floor Heights:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Front Seat to Floor Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Rear Seat to Floor Height:||Specs" to Specs"|
|Camber Angle:||Specs ° to Specs °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||0.01 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. We will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.