Comfort Arm Support
Available in three lengths and provides support for contractures and tone.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
"Best on the Web" Return Policy
Interlocking Bracket Hardware
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Three hardware mounting options
- Available in 14", 17" and 22" lengths
- Moldable option available in 22" length
The Comfort Low Profile Arm from Comfort Company provides support for contractures and tone while also preventing finger drop. It is available in 14", 17" or 22" lengths, and comes with adjustable and removable straps to help keep the arm secure. Also available in a 22" moldable option that can be used to elevate the fingers and aid in the prevention of edema. Comes with the standard interlocking bracket that quickly mounts the arm securely to 3/4" or 7/8" wheelchair tubing. Upgrade mounting hardware options include elevating/articulating or swing-away hardware.
The Comfort-Tek cover on the Comfort Low Profile Arm has a fluid proof exterior and an easy to clean surface. It has supple leather-like properties with multi-dimensional stretch that helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
|Inside Arm Width:||4.00"|
|Inside Rear Height:||2.75"|
|Total Arm Width:||6.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2.3 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. We will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you.
This item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
- EWheels brand scooters require an outbound freight fee of $200.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.