Day-Light Classic Plus Lamp
Easily-adjustable lamp provides mood-boosting simulated sunlight.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Glare-free white light
- Emits maximum 10,000 LUX dose
- Height and angle can be easily adjusted
- Two light settings
- Projects light downward and blocks 93% of UV rays
Enjoy simulated natural outdoor light with Carex’s Day-Light Classic Plus Bright Light Therapy Lamp. Used by top university researchers as a way to treat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), the Day-Light Class Plus mimics natural outdoor light; combatting the potential side effects of overexposure to artificial light. This type of phototherapy is used to treat jet lag and sleeping disorders as well. The Day-Light Classic Plus Lamp emits the maximum dose of 10,000 LUX glare-free white light in a 12 to 14-inch range, while featuring two light settings: “task” and “therapy”. The easy-to-adjust pedestal stand ensures that the height and angle of your lamp meet your desired preference.
If a Carex Health Brands Product item proves defective in materials and workmanship during normal use by the original purchaser of the product, Carex Health Brands Product will arrange for replacement or repair.
To receive repair or replacement, write to Carex Health Brands Customer Service, PO Box 2526 Sioux Falls, SD 57101-2526, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for warranty service. Repair or replacement is at the option of Carex Health Brands, and warranty may not include labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation, repair of any such product, or shipping expenses.
The warranty does not cover problems arising from the normal wear, product abuse, modification, failure to adhere to the accompanying instructions, improper operation, misuse, commercial use or the use other than for personal, family, or household purposes and excludes shipping and handling charges. This warranty does not extend to non-durable personal care products or non-durable components including rubber tips, grips, handles and other accessories. CAREX HEALTH BRANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation of exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.