Easily lift your scooter inside your vehicle
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
3 Year Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Professional Install & Training Included
- Still maintain second row seating
- Easily installed on another vehicle
- Self-leveling platform to drive on/off
The Bruno Joey is an interior platform-style lift. It provides the simplest and safest solution to keep your scooter or powerchair out of the weather. Just drive it onto the platform, press a button on the hand-held control, and the Joey lifts your mobility device and carefully stows it in your cargo area. The Joey then retracts into your vehicle. This means you don’t need extra space in parking lots or your own garage. It’s not only the easiest of all lifts to use for transporting your mobility device; the Joey effortlessly handles up to 350 lb powerchairs and scooters.
What Makes This Different
While the Joey is fully powered, its compact design means that second-row seating can often be maintained. A built-in safety barrier prevents your powerchair or scooter from entering the passenger area, even with sudden stops. You may also add retractable securement straps; which are required for some vehicles. If you have a smaller vehicle opening, a manual “Back-Off” device removes the back, so it fits easily.
Why We Like It
We like the Joey because of its compact design and thoughtful ease of use. The one-button simple operation and the fully-powered self-leveling platform make it an easy choice. Night loading and unloading will present no problems for you since you will see well with the Joey platform illumination and backlit hand-held control. While a wheel chock kit is necessary for FWD and RWD powerchairs, it is an option for most scooters; there are also retractable securement straps. We like that the Joey can be installed in both vans and SUVs and that it may be transferable to your next vehicle. The Bruno Joey is well made in the USA and comes with a 3-year limited warranty for long use
What You Need To Know When Ordering
Bruno premier lifts must be installed by a certified Bruno lift installer. Once your order is placed a SpinLife Tech Scheduler will contact you to schedule an appointment with your installer. You will need to travel to the installer location for installation.
Will This Lift Work With My Vehicle? Find your fit with our mobility matcher!
|Professional Install Available:
Full Sized Scooters
Full-Size Power Wheelchairs
Travel/Portable Power Wheelchairs
|Platform Size - Length:
|Platform Size - Width:
|Installed Product Weight:
|Length of Base:
|Type of Lift:
|3 Year Limited Warranty
|Warranty - Transferable Warranty:
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.