Mobile Series Hi-Lo Adjustable Bed
Stylish and functional bed with adjustable hi low settings and electric articulation
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
1 Year Warranty
- Head and knee articulation
- Available in Twin, Full, Queen and Split King
- Cordless and corded remotes are included
- Wood and Upholstered head and footboards
Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Adjustable Beds are specialized beds designed to provide enhanced comfort, convenience, and customization options for individuals with specific medical or mobility needs. These beds offer various adjustable features, including height adjustment, head and foot articulation, and customizable positioning, allowing users to find their optimal sleeping or resting positions. Assured Comfort Hi-Low Adjustable Beds typically come with a handheld remote control that allows users to adjust the bed's various features conveniently. The remote control typically includes buttons or a keypad for adjusting bed height, head and foot articulation, and selecting pre-programmed positions. The Mobile Series allows 10" height adjustment while the head and footboard move up and down with the height of the bed.
Why We Like It
Assured Comfort Beds Mobile Series doesn't feel like you are in a hospital room. These beds have a hi-low function, allowing the entire bed frame to be adjusted vertically. This feature enables the bed's height to be raised or lowered, which can be beneficial for individuals who require assistance with transfers or those who need the bed to align with other medical equipment. Assured Comfort beds often have a motorized mechanism that allows the head and foot sections of the bed to be raised or lowered independently. This feature enables users to find a comfortable position for activities like reading, watching TV, or relieving pressure on specific body parts.
What To Expect When Ordering
There are three series of Hi-Low Adjustable Beds: Signature Series, Platform Series, and Mobile Series and come in four sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, and Split King.
Overall Bed Dimensions (Width by Length)
Twin Frame: 39” x 81” / Full Frame: 54” x 81” / Queen Frame: 61” x 81” / Split King: 79” x 81”
- When adding a Wood Headboard add 4” to the overall Length and 3” to overall Width
- When adding a Wood Headboard and Footboard add 10” to overall Length and 3” to overall Width
- When adding a Metal Headboard add 1” to overall Length and 1” to overall Width
- When adding a Metal Headboard and Footboard add 4” to overall Length and 1” to overall Width
- When adding a Fabric Headboard add 4” to overall Length and 3” to overall Width
- When adding a Fabric Headboard and Footboard add 10” to overall Length and 3” to overall Width
Full One-Year Warranty
Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
Limited Five Year Warranty
During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
Terms and Conditions
This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. The product must new and unused and in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- Custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
- If delivered by a technician and delivery slip is signed and accepted the item is unable to be returned.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.