Perfect solution for ADA compliance if you already have an existing anchor system.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- Designed to be retro-fitted to an existing anchor
- Rechargeable 24V battery and charger included
- Dual flip-up arms and adjustable lap belt
- Clears walls up to 26" high
Overwhelming demand to meet the government’s compliance deadline has led to longer manufacturer production lead times. Order your pool lift now and we’ll work to get your pool lift delivered as soon as possible!
The Scout Excel Lift from Aqua Creek is a great option for facilities that need to become ADA compliant because it works with existing anchor systems. If you already have an existing 6" deep anchor the Scout can be retro-fitted to the existing anchor. Have a different size anchor? No problem. There are a number of adapter sleeves to accommodate larger and deeper diameter anchors. The Scout Excel can be retro-fitted to work with Hoyer, HANDY, Lifeguard and Elkhorn branded anchors. This pool lift is certified by UL to comply with the new UP Pool Lift Standard 60335-1000.
Great Standard Features
The Scout Excel Lift features a durable powder-coated stainless steel construction, 360 degree powered rotation in either direction and a waterproof 4 button remote. An adjustable and removable footrest and dual flip-up arms are also standard, as well as a rechargeable battery and battery charger. The Scout Excel is capable of clearing up to 26" high walls with the standard footrest.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||275 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||325.00 lbs.|
Aqua Creek offers a 5-year limited warranty on this product, warranting that all structural components that have been properly installed, used, and maintained shall be free from defects in material and workmanship.
All electrical components or other non-structural components, including the linear actuator, shall have a pro-rated 5-year warranty effective from the date of original purchase. The pro-rated warranty coverage is as follows:
Years 1 - 2: 100% replacement coverage of non-structural components
Year 3: 60% replacement coverage of non-structural components (Customer is responsible for 40% of replacement cost)
Year 4: 50% replacement coverage of non-structural components (Customer is responsible for 50% of replacement cost)
Year 5: 40% replacement coverage of non-structural components (Customer is responsible for 60% of replacement cost)
This warranty does not cover any damages due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or failure to properly maintain any products, or normal wear and tear from day to day operations.
The amount of weight placed on lift shall not exceed the rated lifting capacity of the product. This is considered abuse and will void any warranty.
Note: This warranty specifically excludes reimbursement for labor or freight charges to install, remove and/or repair the product. In the event that any products are altered, repaired, or improperly installed by anyone without written approval by Aqua Creek, all warranties are void.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.