The power assist wheels that make it easy for those on the go.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
- 17 lbs per wheel
- Speeds up to 5.3 mph
- Lightweight and easily removed
- Compatible with e-Motion Mobile App
- Reduces strain on muscles and joints
- Travels up to 15.5 miles
The eMotion 25 is a pushrim activated power assist that attaches to most manual wheelchairs. The power assist can be easily attached or removed with the quick release button located in the center of the power assist. eMotion can be transported in any vehicle and only weighs 17 lbs. The automatic battery charger connects to both batteries at the same time and can be charged within a few hours. The eMotion attaches securely to your wheelchair without fear of disconnecting. Attachment is as easy as putting on any kind of standard wheel on your chair. The eMotion is also beneficial to wheelchair users reducing muscle activity and reducing joint pain.
What Makes This Different
The eMotion 25 is powered by an integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery. When fully charged the battery will provide up to a 15.5-mile charge range* and speed up to 5.3 mph. The battery is easy to charge. The charger connects to the eMotion 25 by inserting the charging plug into the charging socket and the cord simply plugs into a standard outlet. Simply press the on/off button on each wheel and start propelling yourself. If you upgrade to the ECS remote control you will press the power button and an optional bracket can be installed on the left or right side. The ECS remote control lets you select if you need more or less assistance and shows a battery display. When rolling up a slope there is a delay in braking where you are able to take your hands off your wheels to adjust and then continue when ready. With the Bluetooth connection to your app you can monitor the remaining battery life of the control as well as the battery life of the power unit.
Why We Like It
The eMotion 25 is easy to use and can be taken almost anywhere. Weighing in at just 17 lbs., the eMotion 25 is easy to transport. It can be taken on a bus, car, airplane, or train and easily stored. The accompanying APP has some great features to customize your ride, check battery life, your speed and record trips. Mounting of the control unit can easily and conveniently be placed on the right or left side of the wheelchair. The control unit allows you to turn it on or off and adjust speed by just tapping it. The eMotion 25 can handle terrains from gravel to wet roads or the floors in your home, whether carpeted or smooth.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
We need to know what the make and model of wheelchair and the frame width and rear floor to seat height you’ll be attaching your eMotion 25 to so our Product Experts can ensure you receive the proper mounting attachment and hardware for your chair. It is recommended that you charge the motor battery every night after use to maintain longevity of the battery life. The eMotion 25 is compatible with Android and Apple operating systems for the App.
- The durability warranty does not include:Devices whose serial numbers have been tampered with or removed.
- Devices whose serial numbers have been tampered with or removed.
- Wear parts such as tires, control elements and batteries.
- Defects caused by normal wear, incorrect handling including failure to comply with the instructions in this operating manual, accidents, reckless damage, and damage caused by fire, water, force majeure and other events that are outside the control of Alber GmbH.
- Parts that may need to be serviced or replaced as part of normal use (e.g. tire change).
- Device inspection without detection of a fault or defect.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.