SMOOV one Power Assist
Assistive power anytime or anywhere you need it.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
On Chair Control Unit
- Easy to Mount and Easy to Remove
- Up to a 12 Mile Range*
- Up to a 16% Slope*
- Built-In Battery Pack
- Hub Drive Motor
- Blue Tooth Connectivity
- USB C-Port for Charging the Control Unit and Your Phone
The SMOOV one is a clamp-on power assist for a manual wheelchair. The power assist can be easily mounted or removed. A carrying handle helps you steady the SMOOV one while you attach or detach the unit to your wheelchair. A locking claw securely locks the SMOOV one to your wheelchair, whether you have a rigid or folding frame wheelchair without any fear of disconnecting. Attachment is so easy you can do it even while sitting in your rigid frame wheelchair. The SMOOV one can also easily attach to a folding frame wheelchair. The SMOOV one connects to the rear axles of a folding frame wheelchair with a removable axle adapter.
What Makes This Different
The SMOOV one is powered by an integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery. When fully charged the battery will provide up to a 12-mile charge range.* The battery is easy to charge. The charger connects to the SMOOV one by inserting the charging plug into the charging socket and the cord simply plugs into a standard outlet. The most unique feature of the SMOOV one is its control unit. The control unit provides on-demand power. The control unit allows you to turn it on or off by just tapping it and adjust speed by just turning it. With the Bluetooth connection you can monitor the remaining battery life of the control as well as the battery life of the power unit. Mounting of the control unit can easily and conveniently be placed on the right or left side of the wheelchair.
Why We Like It
The SMOOV one is easy to use and can be taken almost anywhere. The SMOOV one can handle terrains from gravel to wet roads or the floors in your home whether carpeted or smooth. Even hills and slopes up to a 16% grade can be handled by the SMOOV one. You can even conquer curbs. As the wheelchair tilts to climb, the SMOOV one will tilt as well due to its flexible wheel and 356-degree swivel fork. Weighing in at just 16 lbs., the SMOOV one is easy to transport. The handle on top makes for a convenient lifting and carrying aid. It can be taken on a bus, car, airplane, or train and easily stored due to its compact size. The accompanying APP has some great features including speed and battery information. But one feature we love is the Navigation add-on which you can use just like maps except the path and navigation shown will be ADA accessible. So it will take you on paths that have ramps, sidewalk breaks etc.. so no more jumping curbs.
What To Know When Ordering
It's super helpful if we know the make and model of chair you're attaching to so we can ensure compatibility. Your order will be reviewed by one of our Ultralight ProductExperts and we'll call you if we see any problems. Your Smoov one will ship via FedEx. Once received, you will need to charge it for up to 8 hours before its first use. When you're ready to use the SMOOV one, we recommend that you start at the lowest speed until you're used to how it works. Then we recommend you go and have fun!
* varies based on the weight of the user, temperature, and terrain
|Product Weight:||16 lbs.|
|Product Weight Range:||15 lbs to 20 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||16 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||26.00 lbs.|
- The durability warranty does not include:Devices whose serial numbers have been tampered with or removed.
- Devices whose serial numbers have been tampered with or removed.
- Wear parts such as tires, control elements and batteries.
- Defects caused by normal wear, incorrect handling including failure to comply with the instructions in this operating manual, accidents, reckless damage, and damage caused by fire, water, force majeure and other events that are outside the control of Alber GmbH.
- Parts that may need to be serviced or replaced as part of normal use (e.g. tire change).
- Device inspection without detection of a fault or defect.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.