Revolutions, Inc. develops and manages successful and rapidly growing retail internet companies. Our flagship website is SpinLife.com, the largest internet retailer of wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs and other home medical equipment. We’re committed to ensuring the highest quality customer experience, and are proud of the reputation we’ve earned for great service to our customers and manufacturer partners and for a rewarding working environment.Industry changes and an aging population mean that Revolutions is well-positioned for significant growth and we are looking to add energetic and passionate new team members.
Opportunities available (Updated 6/24/16)
Our growth has created several opportunities to join our telephone and internet sales team.
Our Product Specialist positions require extensive knowledge of home medical equipment including manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs, beds, patient lifts and other ambulatory and bath safety aids. Product Specialists enjoy flexible hours and the ability to work from home. Minimal travel is required and ongoing product training is provided. This is not a call center position; it is a professional sales position offering a terrific opportunity for career development. Our Product Specialists use a consultative and relationship building approach with our customers; with an emphasis on reliable support, high quality products and product expertise.
Sales Responsibilities include:
- Helping users, caregivers and case managers select and purchase appropriate home medical equipment over the phone and through the internet via electronic chat sessions
- Working with manufacturers to ensure that the appropriate equipment is ordered and delivered in a timely manner
- Working closely with other team members to provide exceptional levels of service to our customers
- At least 3 years of experience in the home medical equipment and/or respiratory field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to rapidly use a keyboard and communicate online
- Significant experience and a high degree of comfort in navigating the internet
- Professional experience with the geriatric or disabled communities
- Associates or bachelor’s degree and/or background in OT, PT or other allied health field
- Industry sales experience is a must
- Spanish fluency is a strong plus
- Salespeople who are proficient in assimilating information quickly
- Salespeople who are capable of utilizing an above average vocabulary to describe, explain, and market a product when communicating with a customer, verbally or in writing.
- Salespeople who respond well to multitasking while providing exceptional customer service, support and responsiveness
The pay structure is comprised of a base plus commission with total compensation range $40,000 - $70,000+ based on industry experience and product knowledge. We provide a casual, non-smoking work environment, and excellent benefits including health insurance and 401K. Only qualified candidates with Home Medical Equipment knowledge should apply. Sales experience alone is not sufficient and candidates without the required industry experience will not be considered.
If you are a qualified candidate, please send a letter and resume to employment@Revolutions-inc.com. No phone calls, please.
SpinLife is looking for qualified Durable Medical Equipment Field Service Technicians who meet the following requirements:
Must be able to provide repairs on:
- Mobility Scooters
- Power Wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs
Preferred to be able to provide repairs on:
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Vehicle Lifts
- Must have relevant electro-mechanical skills and experience
- DME/HME product repair experience is a requirement
- Manufacturer service training
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email
- Ability to provide quick and courteous service
- Willingness to comply with and sign the SpinLife FST agreement, W-9 form and complete a brief assessment.
This is an independent contractor position currently hiring in the following areas; NY, FL, LA, CO, CA, OR, SC and MO. Once your application has been completed, a member of our service department will respond to you within 5 business days. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are a qualified candidate, we look forward to reviewing your cover letter and resume. No phone calls, please!
Please start your application process by filling out our online form here: Field Service Technician Application Form