2017 SpinLife.com Innovation in Motion Scholarship Program
As the country's largest internet retailer of mobility equipment, we are excited to offer the annual SpinLife Innovation in Motion Scholarship program designed to aid college students in their academic endeavors. The annual program will award one (1) $1,000 scholarship and one (1) $500 gift card to Spinlife.com and is open to students who are manual or power wheelchair users enrolled at an accredited 4-year institution.
This year's theme is "Life in Motion".
Tell us about your "life in motion". This is an open-ended request. You can write a message - a poem, paint - anything that expresses what "life in motion" means to you - let your creativity guide you. The only limitation is that it must fit on one, (1) 8.5" x 11" piece of paper.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 17 years old
- Be a manual or power wheelchair user
- Be enrolled at an accredited 4-year educational institution at the undergraduate level
- Be a legal resident of the US or possess a valid student visa
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0
- Have not at any time been subject to any disciplinary action by any institution or entity, including, not limited to, any education or law enforcement agency
Scholarship Selection Process
Submissions will be evaluated by a committee of SpinLife employees and advisors. Winners will be selected based on merit and creativity. The winner's work, along with his or her name and photo will be featured on SpinLife.com.
To enter please submit the following after Jan 1, 2017:
- Your entry
- Your completed application
- Recommendation (optional)
Entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contact information for submission and inquiries:
Attention: Scholarship Dept.
330 West Spring St., Ste. 303
Columbus, Oh. 43215