- Compact, versatile frame design.
- Comes standard with 7 degrees of camber built into the frame.
- Quick release front and rear axle pins.
- Optional springs for front caster assembly helps absorb uneven terrain.
- Multiple caster and wheel options.
victoria s. from washington, dc
20 year old, lower limb spasticity
This is a really good first chair for me. It's pretty light, comfortable, and easy to use. Adjusting the back is really helpful in finding what fits me best, so that's really helpful.
Brakes were a little tough to assemble without rubbing against the tires, but it only took a bit of adjustment for that.
Reviewed on 03/13/2014