Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Eclipseby Colours (Model No. ECLIPSE)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Compact, versatile frame design.
- Comes standard with 7 degrees of camber built into the frame.
- Quick release front and rear axle pins.
- Optional springs for front caster assembly helps absorb uneven terrain.
- Multiple caster and wheel options.
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 18 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Eclipse
The Colours Eclipse ultra lightweight wheelchair offers worry-free maintenance, versatility, dependability and adjustability.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Eclipse
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 14 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||18 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||25.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the EclipseColours warrants all rigid hardware (welded parts, machined mounts and brackets) for the lifetime of the originallyregistered owner. In the event an item is discontinued, it is the owners responsibility to replace or change the rigidhardware.
The front wheels and rear tires are warranted against defects and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the day of delivery.
Other parts and equipment are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the day of delivery, against defects in materialand workmanship.
Colours will have the right, on all claims, to require that all parts be shipped, prepaid to Colours, by the claimant, for replacement or repair. In the event that the parts are found to be defective, Colours will determine whether the parts will be replaced, repaired or if a credit shall be issued. This warranty does not include costs for transportation, shipping or labor for removal or reinstallation. Colours will invoice for any expenses incurred if it is determined that the part or parts are found not to be defective or otherwise not found to be defective under the terms of this warranty.
Not withstanding the above limited warranty, Colours will have no liability whatsoever, if any defect in a product is found to have resulted from improper storage, use, or service of the component. If Colours opinion is that any components have been installed incorrectly, misused or stored improperly, no warranty obligation will be available to the claimant.
Colours does not warrant the merchantablility or fitness for any particular purpose of its components and does not make any warranty, express or implied, other than the limited warranty contained herein. In the event a warranty issue arises, Colours advises you to first contact your authorized Colours dealer, to provide available solutions to the problem. This warranty is valid only for the originally registered owner.
Except where prohibited by law, this limited warranty represents the total agreement between you and Colours for any liability that may arise from a Colours manufactured component.
SpinLife Return Policy for the EclipseThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Manual Wheelchair items you may also like
Our Price: $63.00You Save: $27.00
Our Price: $378.00You Save: $162.00
Our Price: $415.00You Save: $140.00
Our Price: $277.00You Save: $118.00
Our Price: $49.00You Save: $5.95
Our Price: $25.00You Save: $0.00
Customize & Buy