Read 12 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay Unionby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. JU)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- FREE Anti-Bacterial Outer Cover
- Moisture-Resistant Inner Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Dynamic fluid-foam layering system provides pressure relief and comfort
- Antimicrobial cover controls oders
- Available in over 70 no-charge sizes, 22"-24" widths are subject to an upcharge
- Machine washable outer cover
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay Union
The Jay Union cushion from Sunrise Medical combines a Visco foam top layer with a middle gel fluid-layer to create the ultimate high performance cushion, and it requires little to no fitting readjustment.
What Makes This Different
The contoured base includes a pelvic loading area and two lateral pelvic wedges that provide lateral stability for the user. Other added features are the Aqua-guard coated zipper that repels moisture, inner moisture-resistant coated cover and the antimicrobial X-static fabric which includes threads embedded with 99.9% pure silver, a natural antimicrobial element.
Why We Like It
The Visco foam layer of the Jay Union molds to the user's shape without significant push-back or spring and the Visco foam helps to distribute the user’s load over a large surface area. The additional gel fluid layer beneath the foam works with the Visco layer to match the user’s contours producing a very comfortable seating surface.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion is not recommended for those at high risk for skin breakdown. For those at high risk, check out the Jay J2 or Jay J3 cushion, or the many other cushions offered by Spinlife that take the high risk factor into account.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay Union
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.25 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Jay Union Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay Union
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay UnionThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy