Read 17 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay J2 Reclineby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J2 RECLINE)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Controls fluid migration to the rear of the seat well
- Designed for tilt and/or reclining seating systems
- Available in 12 sizes
- Appropriate for postures that slouch
- Helps prevent bottoming out against the front wall of the cushion
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jay J2 Recline
Overview of the Jay J2 Recline
The Jay J2 Recline Cushion reduces the movement of fluid to the rear of the fluid pad. This helps prevent bottoming out against the front wall of the cushion. Bottoming out can occur when the position of the pelvis changes due to a reclined position.
What Makes This Different
The Jay J2 Recline cushion is recommended for mild sacral sitters and those who transfer by scooting to the back of the chair. The J2 Recline is designed to reduce the incidence of pressure sores.
Why We Like It
With 12 sizes to choose from, you are sure to get the perfect fit. We also like the flexible cover options: Choose the standard Ballistic Stretch for a vinyl cover that reduces surface tension, or upgrade to either the Air Exchange (a porous cover that allows for air ventilation and moisture-wicking) or the Incontinence cover, best for those needing a cover with a moisture barrier.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The cover size provided is the same as the cushion size ordered. The standard size is for a cushion that has a 14"-18" width and the large size is for a cushion with a 20" or larger width.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay J2 Recline
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Jay J2 Recline Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay J2 Recline
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay J2 ReclineThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy