Read 14 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay GOby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. JGO)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Incontinence Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover, zipper and threading are all anti-wicking and fluid-resistant
- Firmness is determined by the cushion width, the larger the width, the firmer the cushion
- Available in over 70 no-charge sizes, 22"-24" widths are subject to an upcharge
- Front seam is on the bottom edge for comfort and minimizes potential wear and snags
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay GO
The Jay GO foam cushion features a dual foam layer for maximum comfort while also providing skin protection. The cushion's upper foam layer is softer and designed for comfort while the bottom layer is firm for support. It also features a fluid-resistant incontinent cover that is highly durable.
What Makes This Different
The Jay GO foam cushion is encased in a Dartex cover that is highly stretchable in four directions and is moisture and fluid resistant. The four-way stretch feature ensures that the cover is not too tight and that it will allow the cushion to provide comfort. The Dartex coating repels fluids and makes them bead up on the surface and it is also designed to resist degradation due to moisture and UV light.
Why We Like It
In addition to the Dartex cover, the Jay GO has a specially coated Aquaguard zipper that is designed to resist moisture. It has a reverse coil that locks together the fluid-resistant coating sections. With this seal you can be sure the inner foam will remain dry and odor free.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion is not recommended for those at High risk for skin breakdown.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay GO
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2.5 lbs.|
Jay GO Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay GO
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay GOThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy