Trotterby Drive Medical (Model No. TROTTER)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- FREE Curbside Delivery
- No Sales Tax
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight folding frame with closure strap that holds the chair shut when folded
- Swing-away footrests are independently adjustable and removable
- Positioning pelvic belt and five point "H" harness with padded strap covers
- 8" front casters and 10" rear wheels with toggle lock
- Black machine washable fabric
- Weight capacity: 75 lbs.
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Trotter
The Trotter by Drive Medical is a lightweight portable positioning chair that provides transport solutions for parents and children. It has an adjustable seat angle, adjustable back angle and adjustable seat depth that provides custom positioning for individual needs and its simple adjustments allow the Trotter to grow with your child.
Specifications for the Trotter
|Seat Depth:||11.5" to 17"|
|Seat Back Height:||
|Seat-To-Footplate:||8" to 23"|
|Product Weight:||19 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||75 lbs.|
|Seat-To-Floor Height:||22" to 22.5"|
|Seat-To-Back Angle:||85 ° to 95 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||19 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||30.00 lbs.|
|Ease of Use||4|
End User Desc: 15 year old male stroke victim with cerebral palsy. No upper trunk control.
Strengths: Adjustable tilt and seat depth.
Weaknesses: Our child overpowers the 5-point harness and the full torso vest is too bulky and not easily adjustable to be a good alternative.
Reviewed on 03/07/2013
|Ease of Use||5|
End User Desc: Dana is 28 yr old with CP. She needed to have a chair that was both easy to take out and about other than her regular wheel chair.
Strengths: see above..........
Weaknesses: The wide wheel base and when you are turning to the right or left the front wheels seem to get caught . Doesn't turn on a dime as to say. The only thing I find more difficult.
Reviewed on 10/16/2010
|Ease of Use||3|
End User Desc: User is a 29 year old male with Cerebral Palsy. He is unable to walk independently.
Strengths: Small size Very sturdy
Weaknesses: It's heavier than expected It's a bit difficult to open
Reviewed on 10/15/2010
SpinLife Return Policy for the TrotterThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy