- Lightweight folding frame with closure strap that holds the chair shut when folded
- Swing-away footrests are independently adjustable and removable
- Positioning pelvic belt and five point "H" harness with padded strap covers
- 8" front casters and 10" rear wheels with toggle lock
- Black machine washable fabric
Drive Medical Trotter
charles k. from moreno valley, ca (caregiver)
15 year old male stroke victim with cerebral palsy. No upper trunk control.
Adjustable tilt and seat depth.
Our child overpowers the 5-point harness and the full torso vest is too bulky and not easily adjustable to be a good alternative.
Reviewed on 03/07/2013
dana c. from new oxford, pa (caregiver)
Dana is 28 yr old with CP. She needed to have a chair that was both easy to take out and about other than her regular wheel chair.
The wide wheel base and when you are turning to the right or left the front wheels seem to get caught . Doesn't turn on a dime as to say. The only thing I find more difficult.
Reviewed on 10/16/2010
We use the stroller when space limitations don't allow wheelchair use and it works very well for that purpose.
christopher p. from midland park, nj (caregiver)
User is a 29 year old male with Cerebral Palsy. He is unable to walk independently.
Small size Very sturdy
It's heavier than expected It's a bit difficult to open
Reviewed on 10/15/2010