- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor. Included on all units.
- Safe and gentle form of low impact exercise.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Ideal for toning leg and arm muscles.
- Tension can be adjusted.
- Attractive silver vein finish.
- Compact for storage and transport.
- Requires assembly
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Drive Medical Exercise Peddler
david j. from waverly, il
Too small. Foot holder doesn't work. Not good at all
So bad we threw it in the trash
Reviewed on 01/21/2015
betty a. from la canada, ca
I have one and purchased this one for a friend going thru chemo. He is delighted with it because he wants to exercise
Ease of use
None--it does what it's expected to do
Reviewed on 04/27/2014
beth j. from spanish fork, ut
82 years old. 5 laminectomies. Now is a wheelchair. I am returning the peddler. It looked like a one piece peddler, not "to be assembled." It catche
Reviewed on 05/09/2012
Good product.The user is happy with the exercise peddler. she uses it every day and has noted decrease in stiffness
lynne h. from white plains, ny (caregiver)
85 year old female with osteoarthritis of both knees. Complains of stiffness.
The ablity to adjust the resistence
None noted at this time
Reviewed on 02/25/2012
richard u. from avon, in (caregiver)
My 82 year old mother with severe arthritis loves it. Uses it for legs and arms. Perfect product for the aged.
easy, small, portable and light
Reviewed on 06/02/2011
wanda e. from houghton lake, mi
good for legs
slip,s on the floor
Reviewed on 05/11/2011
martha l. from barre, vt
55, female, getting ready for bi-lateral knee replacements.
uneaven pedaling causes too much pressure on knees.
Reviewed on 04/17/2011
nancy s. from buda, tx
66, no disability. Like to walk, but my area (terrain, country roads) not favorable for walking or cycling.
- lightweight, easily portable, takes up very little room - no reason to skip exercising, it's so easy to do - accessible - ease of use for practically anyone - My mother is 101 years old, and she uses one every day.
not really any I can think of - just wish I'd known about it sooner
Reviewed on 04/13/2011
robert b. from el dorado hills, ca (caregiver)
Reviewed on 10/18/2010
evelyn m. from farmington hills, mi
75 yrs Bad hip. good low impact exercise
Reviewed on 04/18/2010