- Swing back and removable arms
- Unique '4-Slot' seat
- No-seam 'Ensolite' cushioning
- Swingaway, removable arms.
- Adjustable, removable footrests.
- Rigid or folding versions.
- Stainless Steel model available.
- Removable commode pan holder and pan.
- Corrosion-resistant finish and high strength molded components.
- Toggle brakes and anti-tippers
Activeaid Rehab Shower Commode Chair - 24" Wheels
kirsten v. from milwaukee, wi
Seat is slippery when wet
Reviewed on 05/07/2016
I have bought Spinlife shower chairs two other times, the quality, this time is diminished.
michele c. from dunedin, fl
C6 quadriplegic. 33 years, injured 1981.
It is the only solid frame shower chair.
As I said before, the quality of this product has diminished over the years. The lock on the brakes had to be readjusted. I had to hire someone to do that. The lock on the left arm did not lock. I reported it and now I have to send the faulty arm back. I am a quadriplegic, living on limited income. I paid $1,600 for the shower chair. I expect it to be in proper working condition. It was not. Very disappointed.
Reviewed on 11/09/2014
sarah a. from westville, in (caregiver)
construction,durability and size
Reviewed on 11/21/2010