- Lightweight, easy to fit and install
- Designed to address pelvis and trunk positioning independently
- Up to 15º on seat-to-back angle change available
- Height, width and angle adjustable for ease of fit with no loss of seat depth
- Soft comfortable foam helps increase sitting tolerance
Sunrise/ JAY Jay J2
kenn r. from darien, il (caregiver)
Reviewed on 04/22/2009
carolyn r. from arlington, ma
48 yo F in need of wheelchair for 1-2 year recovery. Currently in back and leg braces
Great adjustability especially for tall people. Easy to put install with just a phillips screwdriver. Easy to remove when needing to fold the wheelchair
No lumbar support adaptations available.
Reviewed on 11/07/2008
john c. from marana, az (caregiver)
wife is a paraplegic, needed a better wheelchair back.
Ease of installation, comfort ease of adjustments
Reviewed on 09/27/2008
michael l. from dillsburg, pa (caregiver)
Disabled with MS. Not able to do anything on his own.
Not easy to install. Had to have someone else install it.
Reviewed on 05/30/2008
susan c. from crofton, md (caregiver)
24 year old male. T-12 Complete
Reviewed on 11/09/2007
james c. from manville, nj
I am a c 4-5 quad. 27 years injured. 44 years old.
Easy to work with.
The bottom brackets which hold the back on. The brackets stick in my kidneys. Why aren't the brackets mounted behind the wheelchair back with a different shape?
Reviewed on 04/30/2007