- Thru & Thru Color™ makes scratches invisible
- Infinite tiller adjustment
- Pneumatic tires are standard and provide a smooth ride
- Made in America!
- Thru & Thru Color™ makes scratches invisible.
- Infinite tiller adjustment.
- Three level brake design.
- 5-Year limited warranty on the main frame and a 1-Year limited warranty for parts and workmanship.
PaceSaver Espree Premier
gwendolyn h. from laredo, tx
86, spinal arthritis, mobility
Mobility, good climber, transportable, full size
Reviewed on 11/07/2015
I am able to go for walks (rides) with my husband and our 2 dogs now.
linda s. from racine, wi
I am 71 years old and have breathing problems due to Alpha 1 and past smoking.
It is very pretty, that is one reason I picked it out. It is very easy to use. The seat is very comfortable for long walks.
At this time I can't find any weaknesses, except that we got a carrier to hook on the back of the car to transport. It just seemed like to much taking apart and putting together for short trips.
Reviewed on 10/22/2014
patricia p. from houston, tx
54, weakened by mersa Staph infection, could not walk 2 months ago.
quiet, nice seat, very good.
no large basket, no product list of all components to purchase.
Reviewed on 12/17/2009
david s. from dyer, nv
61 with IBMPFD. 6'4" 220 pounds
elevating seat works very well, easy to plug in power line for charger
seat too far forward & cannot adjust; accessories do not work (caneholder, cupholder), slow (but batteries were damaged in shipment)
Reviewed on 08/22/2009
gloria o. from pittsburg, ca
Ease of getting around on it.
Reviewed on 03/01/2008