- Seat Width Ranges from 14" - 20"
- Seat Depth Ranges from 14" - 20"
- Three cover options: X-Static with Stretch, Incontinent, Microclimatic
- Jay Your Way Customization Available
- Optional secondary cushion cover available
Sunrise/ JAY Jay X2 Cushion
clifton m. from el cajon, ca
I am the User and because I have the disease known as Inclusion Body Myositis which requires me to sit 75% of my time.. The other 25% is in bed...
Feels comfortable after long time sitting.
A bit heavy for my condition...
Reviewed on 01/28/2016
scott s. from san clemente, ca
59-year-old male, spinal cord injury
Reviewed on 09/26/2015
It is a great chair for some users but I ordered the wrong chair for my wife. We purchased a replacement from SpinLife.
charles p. from selmer, tn (caregiver)
Wanda, my wife, is the user of this chair and I am the sole caregiver. Wanda is immobile in her right side and must be assisted in everything she does
Comfort is the real strength as it molds to fit the body.
It may provide a problem for some arthiritic hands pulling it loose from the velcor fastener.
Reviewed on 02/09/2015