On orders over $50.
No code. No hassle.
Do I have to pay up front for the repair visits?
• No, you only pay for the repair after it has been completed, although you do need to purchase any required parts before they are installed. A SpinLife National Service Team Scheduler will contact you within one business day and prepare a quote based on our Fixed Fee structure of $179.00 per repair visit plus any necessary parts not covered under warranty. If approved, we will collect your credit card information at that time. Your card will NOT be charged until after the SpinLife Field Tech completes the diagnostic or repair visit. We will do our best to help determine what parts may be needed prior to a service visits. However, there times when an evaluation will be required to determine what part(s) are required. Service may not be available in some remote areas. Additional mileage fees will be assessed beyond 100 miles from our service location. Currently service is only available in the continental U.S.
What are my payment options?
We offer a number of flexible payment options including credit/debit card, PayPal, Personal checks and money orders.For more details, please visit: www.spinlife.com/payment
Do you service all areas?
• We provide service and repairs in about 95% of the US. There are remote and rural areas where we are unable to provide service.
On average how long will it take before a technician will be able to come to my home for the repair?
• From start to finish, it usually takes about a week to provide service and repair.
What products and brands does SpinLife repair and service?
• We repair power wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs, vehicle lifts, patient lifts, and beds. To see all brands we can service click here: spinlife.com/morebrands
What if I don’t see my brand?
• At this time we only service those brands indicated at spinlife.com/morebrands
What if I only need a part?
• If you would like to order a part, please visit our Parts central page and fill out the Part Request form. You can also indicate if you are interested in having a SpinLife technician complete the install of the part.• Our Part’s team will identify the appropriate part and provide you with a quote within one business day. • If you do not know what part is needed, you can request a service technician come to your home and evaluate your product for the proper parts. (Per visit fee applies)
If a technician comes to my home to evaluate my product and determines a new part will need to be ordered, but I decide not to purchase it, will I be charged?
• Yes, you will still be charged for the repair visit to evaluate the unit. However, we do our very best to determine which parts might be required before our technician visits, to keep the overall cost as low as possible to you. We want to get you up and running as quickly as possible!• Necessary parts may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, and we can assist you with this. We will work with the manufacturer to determine if the part is under warranty and can be replaced .
What if the part I need is under warranty?
• Necessary parts may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, and we can assist you with this. We will work with the manufacturer to determine if the part is under warranty and can be replaced .
What information will SpinLife need in order to determine if you can repair my product?
• In order to provide you with the best service, we will need the make, model and serial number of the product that needs repair.
Where is my serial number located ?
• Manual wheelchairs - under the seat on the cross brace or on the frame.• Power wheelchairs - located on the frame. It will not be located on any electronic components. On a power wheelchair, you may have to remove the batteries or shroud to locate the serial number. • Beds - Serial numbers for beds are found either at the head or the foot of your bed’s spring base. This base can be either a single piece spring-frame or two pieces composed of a head spring section and a foot spring section. • Patient Lifts - on the mast and base • Lift Chair - You can find the serial number in two locations—one is near the rear of the motor on the steel lift mechanism, the second is attached to the frame below the scissor mechanisms. The model number for your lift chair is printed below the serial number bar code.
How do I schedule a repair visit?
• Please submit your service request online, and our National Service Team will get back to you within one business day, or in most cases even faster. Our National Service Team responds to service requests Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time, and our online request form is available 24/7! If you would like to schedule an in in-home repair service through our National Service Program, click here or call 1-800-850-0335.