FREE Cover for Your
Power Chair or Scooter
Receive a FREE weather cover
when you purchase an outside vehicle
lift of $500 or more.
What are the Different Vehicle Lift Types?
- » Operate like a crane to lift the device using a reinforced strap and load it into the rear cargo area, side entry area or pickup truck bed
- » May be used to load a compact scooter into the trunk of some sedans
- » Easily bolt to the corner of the cargo area of most vehicles or the side door entry of vans View All Boom Lifts »
- » Require wiring to car battery or selection of battery pacK
Inside Platform Lifts
- » Fully powered and require absolutely no effort
- » Utilize existing third-row seat hardware. No drilling!
- » Models available for SUVs and vans, including mini-vans View All Inside Platform Lifts »
- » Require wiring to the car battery or purchase of the optional battery pack
- » Generally require at least 30 inches of headroom
Outside Manual Platform Lifts
- » Most economical solution
- » Most outside manual platform lifts fold up against car when not in use
- » Use "tie-down" straps to secure the scooter or power chair View All Outside Manual Platform Lifts »
- » Require some manual effort to release ramp
- » Do not swing out of the way for trunk access
- » Require Class II or Class III hitch
Outside Power Platform Lifts
- » Require no physical labor to operate
- » Mobility device is secured to the lift with either straps or an automatic hold-down bar (based on model)
- » Fold out of the way against vehicle when not in use View All Outside Power Platform Lifts »
- » Require wiring to car battery or selection of battery pack
- » Most offer a swing-away option for access to trunk
- » Most require Class II or Class III hitch
Vehicle Lift Hitch InformationHitch Information
Vehicle Lift Installation GuideInstallation Guide
Lifts for Scooters
Our low prices starting at:$259.00 FREE
Lifts for Power Wheelchairs
Our low prices starting at:$259.00 FREE
Lifts for Manual Wheelchairs
Our low prices starting at:$415.00 FREE
Choices in Scooter and Wheelchair Lifts
Wheelchair lifts and scooter lifts can assist you in taking your mobility scooter or electric wheelchair in your car. SpinLife carries a carefully chosen selection ranging from mechanical solutions (like this E-Z Carrier lift) to fully-assisted power models where you do nothing more than push a button (like the Pride Backpacker). Some models carry your unit attached to a hitch on the back of your vehicle (like the Harmar Wheelchair Lift), while other models lift your mobility product into the trunk of your car or back of your van. Our SpinLife experts can help you to find the right model to meet your exact lifting needs. Call us to help determine which model will work best for your vehicle, your mobility equipment and your physical capabilities.
Which lift will work with my vehicle and my scooter or wheelchair?
Call our expert staff and tell us your vehicle make, model, and year, and the scooter or power wheelchair you plan to lift. We can tell you if the combination will work. If you place your order online, please note your vehicle and scooter or wheelchair information in the notes section during checkout and we will make sure the combination works before your order is shipped.
How do I install my scooter or wheelchair lift?
Installing Manual Wheelchair and Scooter Lifts:
Most manual wheelchair and scooter lifts can be installed yourself. Manual lifts, like the EZ Carrier line, slide into a hitch on the back of your vehicle. Need a hitch? SpinLife recommends using U-Haul for hitch installation (click here to visit the U-Haul Hitch site).
Installing Power Wheelchair and Scooter Lifts:
Electrically-powered wheelchair and scooter lifts may require drilling into the trunk or storage space of the vehicle, or wiring the unit directly to the car battery, so SpinLife recommends that a reputable auto mechanic or location install the power car lifts. One exception is the BackPacker lift from Pride. It easily attaches to the third-row seat hardware in many mini-vans, and can be operated using a rechargeable battery, making it a snap to install yourself. Also, all Wheelchair and Scooter Lifts by Pride Mobility include the option of Expert Nationwide Installation, and SpinLife will coordinate the entire installation process.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Is shipping free?
Yes, if your order is over $50 it will ship for free. (Orders over $50 always ship for free everyday at SpinLife.)
What if something goes wrong?
SpinLife is here to support you throughout the life of your purchase. We honor all manufacturers' warranties. If you run into trouble, give us a call and we will get it taken care of for you.
What if I want to return my purchase?
SpinLife wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If it arrives and it is not what you thought or does not meet your needs, you are free to return it as long as it is in new condition and the original packaging. We require is that you pay freight and a 15% restocking fee to return the purchased item. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.
*Sales tax is applied to certain products shipped to the state of Ohio.