Read 6 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Nimbo Walkerby Wenzelite (Model No. NIMBO)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- FREE Curbside Delivery
- No Sales Tax
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Folds easily for convenient transporting.
- Height adjustable.
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards.
- One directional rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism.
- Anti-Reverse overide bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels allowing forward & reverse mobility.
- Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning.
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel.
- Each wheel is independently adjusted.
- Skid resistant, non-marring and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends.
- Aluminum Frame in bright colors.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Nimbo Walker
Overview of the Nimbo Walker
The Nimbo lightweight posterior safety roller supports the user from behind requiring them to procure a more upright posture and it also promotes trunk extension. Many physical therapists prefer posterior (reverse) walkers for children with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological, orthopedic and developmental disorders.
Available in 4 sizes:
Tyke, Golden Rod Yellow
100 lb. weight capacity
Junior, Lime Green
100 lb. weight capacity
Youth, Cornflower Blue
200 lb. weight capcity
Young Adult, Midnight Blue
200 lb. weight capacity
(Click the More Images tab to see each walker in the corresponding color)
Specifications for the Nimbo Walker
|Model Number:||KA 1200||KA 2200||KA 3200||KA 4200|
|Handlebar Height Range:||14.5 - 18.5"||19 - 25"||23 - 30.5"||28 - 36"|
|Width Inside Handlebar Grip:||13.5"||13.5"||15"||16"|
|Depth Opened at Base:||25"||29"||33"||36"|
|Product Weight:||9 lbs.||11 lbs.||12 lbs.||13 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||100 lbs.||100 lbs.||200 lbs.||200 lbs.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||9 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||15.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Nimbo Walker Reviews
SpinLife Return Policy for the Nimbo WalkerThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy