Read 42 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Quickie GP/GPVby Sunrise / Quickie (Model No. EIGP70)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- For everyday use and more.
- 3 standard frame heights.
- One-piece welded frame offers a solid, rigid ride.
- Standard, double slot, and amputee axle plate options.
- Adjustable axle positions allow for center-of-gravity adjustments to provide improved stability and maneuverability.
- Angle-adjustable folding and non-folding backrests available.
- Black anodized chair parts.
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Quickie GP/GPV
The Sunrise Medical Quickie GP/GPV is a line of manual, rigid wheelchairs that are ideal for active users who need a wheelchair for everyday use as well as sports activities. The one-piece, welded frame offers a solid, rigid ride and a lighter overall wheelchair weight. With a variety of options, the GP series can be customized to fit. Tall, short, long or wide, any individual can find a home in a GP. SpinLife™ has a complete selection of Quickie wheelchairs. Call us toll-free if you have questions about buying a Quickie wheelchair today.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Quickie GP/GPV
|Overall Width:||21" to 31"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||9.00"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||14.5" to 23"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 12 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||21.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Quickie GP/GPV Reviews
Warranty Information for the Quickie GP/GPVLifetime Limited
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
We do not warrant:
a. Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
b. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or
c. Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
d. Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find
out if international warranties apply.
4. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer
purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Quickie GP/GPVThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Manual Wheelchair items you may also like
Our Price: $63.00You Save: $27.00
Our Price: $378.00You Save: $162.00
Our Price: $415.00You Save: $140.00
Our Price: $277.00You Save: $118.00
Our Price: $49.00You Save: $5.95
Our Price: $25.00You Save: $20.00
Customize & Buy