Read 16 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Outlanderby Pride (Model No. OUTLANDER FP)
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- No Sales Tax
- Securement Device
- Class II, III or IV Hitch Post
- Hardwire Kit
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Heavy Duty Mobility Cover!
- Optional FREE Battery!
- Ships in just one box
- Compatible with most full-size vans, minivans, trucks, sedans, SUVs and crossover vehicles
- License plate holder standard
- Shock-absorbing "cradle effect" protects unit from jarring vibrations
- Standard adjustable wheel chocks
Works With Hitch Size:
- Class II Hitch
- Class III Hitch
- Class IV Hitch
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 92.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Outlander
The Outlander outside power vehicle lift from Pride Mobility can be used on a full-size van, minivan, truck, sedan, SUV or crossover vehicle. It features an easy to install hitch system and ships almost fully assembled in one box. The Outlander has a license plate holder for safety, a puddle light for easy use at night, and adjustable wheel chocks that aid in centering the mobility unit on the platform as standard features. It also has a drive-on/off platform that allows the user to drive their unit onto the platform from either direction. The Outlander features and easy-to-use toggle switch and LED power on/off indicator.
Securing your mobility unit to the Outlander is easy and multiple options are available. If you have a scooter then the 45-pound integrated lockdown arm is the perfect solution. Simply drive your scooter onto the lift and engage the lock-down arm which has been pre-configured to stop at your scooter seat height. Securing your power chair is done with tie-down straps, either ratcheting or retractable, that attach to built-in tabs on your power chair to prevent it from moving on the platform.
Hitch and Power Options
The Outlander is available with either a Class II, III or IV hitch and has a manual override in the event of a power shortage. It operates off of either a hardwire kit, attached to your car's battery, or a hardwire and battery combination or just a battery pack which requires no hardwiring. The battery pack is required if you choose to have this lift professionally installed. The Outlander is compatible with a wide variety of Pride mobility units along with other manufacturers, please click here to see if your vehicle and mobility unit are compatible.
Specifications for the Outlander
|Battery Pack Option:||Yes|
|Hitch Height:||12" to 20"|
|Works With Hitch Size:||
Class II Hitch
Class III Hitch
Class IV Hitch
|Professional Install Available:||Yes|
|Service Contract Available:||Yes|
|Lifting Capacity:||350 lbs.|
Full Sized Scooters
|Platform Size - Length:||42 in.|
|Platform Size - Width:||28 in.|
|Installed Product Weight:||92 lbs.|
|Type of Lift:||Outside Lift|
|Warranty:||3 Year Limited Warranty|
|Warranty - Transferable Warranty:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||92.5 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Outlander
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride Mobility Products will repair or replace at our option, free of charge, any mechanical or electrical component found upon examination by an authorized represantative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Batteries are covered for six (6) monthes limited.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corporation in advance, are excluded.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by
- Abuse, misuese, accident or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
Service Checks and Warranty Service
An autorized Pride Mobility Products Provider must perform warranty service. Do not return faulty parts to Pride Mobility Products without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Failure to follow the instructions, warnings and notes in the owner's manual and those located on your Pride lift product can result in personal injury or product damage and will void Pride's product warranty.
There is no other express warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the OutlanderThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy