Read 34 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jazzy 614 HDby Pride (Model No. Jazzy 614 HD)
- FREE Technician Set-Up
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Free Batteries
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- FREE 1-Year In-Home Service
- FREE 60" Lap Belt
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Rubber Threshold Ramp
- Depth adjustable footplate
- 14" drive wheels are great for outdoor use
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Easy rear access to the batteries
- 5 amp, off-board charger
- Seat size options 18"-24"W x 18"-24"D
- Top Speed: 4.30 mph
- Turning Radius: 22.75"
- Heaviest Piece: 121.5 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 11.00 miles
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 240 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jazzy 614 HD
The Pride Jazzy 614 HD Power Wheelchair features a 450 pound weight capacity and dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance. The Jazzy 614 HD comes equipped with the Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain. The new standard depth-adjustable, fold-flat contemporary design high-back seat option offers maximum comfort. The 614 HD delivers outstanding performance and excellent maneuverability in a stylish package.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
Our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair; however comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Find a power chair|
Specifications for the Jazzy 614 HD
|Top Speed:||4.30 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||121.5 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||6 º|
|Battery Charge Distance:||11.00 miles|
|Drive Type:||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||23.5"|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||14"|
|Rear Caster Size:||6"|
|Base Weight:||121.50 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||42.50 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||76.00 lbs.|
|Handles Thresholds of 2" or More:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||240 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||290.00 lbs.|
Jazzy 614 HD Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jazzy 614 HD
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Bearings and bushings
Plastic components, excluding body
- Electrical Harness
- Front rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Batteries The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes ! Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jazzy 614 HDThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy