Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Matrx PB Backby Invacare (Model No. MPB-V)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Back Cover
- Easy Set Hardware
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 5" contour depth for semi-active users
- Easy Set hardware for quick installation
- 4" depth, 40º angle and rotation adjustable
- Quick release hardware
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Matrx PB Back
Invacare's Matrx PB Back is great for semi-active users and features Easy Set hardware for quick and easy installation and adjustments. The back has a standard 5" contour depth to provide midline support and positioning and it has a molded foam inner layer for comfort and protection.
What Makes This Different
The back shell of the Matrx PB is contoured, durable and lightweight. It also has a built-in plate for a headrest attachment. The outer cover on the shell and back is moisture resistant and breathable.
Why We Like It
An impressive selection of sizes and with several upgraded options make for a customized fit!
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Easy Set Hardware is standard and is easy to install and all adjustments can be made with the user in the chair. It is quick release and has infinite adjustments of depth, angle and rotation. It adjusts 2" behind and 2" in front of the back canes and it can be angled 20º posterior or anterior. The back can also be rotated to accommodate different pelvic and trunk positions. It fits 3/4", 7/8" and 1" diameter canes and an upgraded option is available for larger canes. The standard mounting pins allow the back to fit chairs that are 1" narrower or the same width and additional mounting hardware options are available for extended range, space saver needs and many other accommodations.
Specifications for the Matrx PB Back
|Replaces Seatback Upholstery:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Matrx PB Back Reviews
Warranty Information for the Matrx PB Back
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the wheelchair back will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Matrx PB BackThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy