Read 38 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Get-U-Up Hydraulicby Invacare (Model No. GHS350)
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Adjustable Leg Support
- Retractable Footplate
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- FREE Sling with Purchase!
- Comfort at any height and width
- Low friction casters improve roll ability
- Adjustable support allow for multiple positions
- 4.5" under-bed clearance allows use with most homecare beds
- Fold up footplate
- 36 " to 65 "
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Get-U-Up Hydraulic
The Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Patient Lift offers excellent safety, comfort and stability. With innovative adjustment features, the Get-U-Up can easily adapt to a wide variety of body shapes and sizes.
Why We Like It
The side non-slip foot-plate provides a stable base for transport and its ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers. The leg supports are adjustable and feature a soft pad that secure the legs in three positions.
What You Need to Know Before Ordering
Minimal assembly is required.
Specifications for the Get-U-Up Hydraulic
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||No|
|Power Operated Base:||No|
|Base Width Open:||37.00"|
|Base Width Closed:||23.00"|
|Lifting Range:||36" to 65"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.50"|
|Caster Size - Front:||3.00"|
|Caster Size - Rear:||5.00"|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||88 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||112.00 lbs.|
Get-U-Up Hydraulic Reviews
Warranty Information for the Get-U-Up HydraulicIf you have a problem with your patient lift simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange for an authorized technician to diagnose/repair it. SpinLife.com will have the parts shipped directly to the technician, or your residence – free of charge.Every effort will be made to return your patient lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
3 years: Lift Frame
1 year: Hydraulic Pump & Slings
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the powerchair will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Get-U-Up HydraulicThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy