Escape Rollatorby Escape (Model No. 500-10191)
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Light weight aluminum construction
- Large padded seat for added comfort
- Adjustable padded backrest
- Easy to apply, cable-free brakes
- Wheel Size: 8.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Escape Rollator
The Escape Rollator allows you to take advantage of your freedom! With 3 seat heights and 2 color choices, you can find the perfect rollator for you! This design features a compact folding system, which can be utilized with the simple lift of the release handle. You can fold up your rollator and easily fir it in your trunk to take it with you anywhere. When this rollator is folded up, it is still able to stand up for easy storage when not in use.
The Escape has added comfort features such as a large padded seat and pressure reducing anatomical handgrips. This Gentle Touch braking system will help you maintain your handstrength by using light pressure to brake. These innovative brakes do not have any cables, which tend to get in your way. Spring loaded levers allow for easy handle height adjustments.
Specifications for the Escape Rollator
|Handle Height:||29.5" to 37.5"||28" to 36"||28" to 36"|
|Seat Height:||21.00 in.||19.00 in.||19.00 in.|
|Seat Depth:||9.5 in.||9.5 in.||9.5 in.|
|Wheel Size:||8.00 in.||8.00 in.||8.00 in.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||15.4 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Escape RollatorTriumph Mobility covers the Escape Rollator by a lifetime warranty on the frame, and a five(5) year warranty on the brake handles against defects in materials and workmanship. Those items not warrantied are wear items, such as handgrips, brake cables, and wheels. This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only, and is not transferrable. Triumph Mobility will not warranty any parts that have been damaged due to improper installation, modification and/or misuse.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Escape RollatorThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy