Sunfire General HD Battery Chargerby Drive Medical (Model No. SP3CG2W14)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Onboard charger is easy to use and easy to access
- Ammeter tells you when the battery is fully charged
- 24V 3AMP charger
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Sunfire General HD Battery Charger
The Drive Medical Sunfire General HD battery charger is an on-board charger with an ampere meter to let you know when the batteries are fully charged. The ampere meter, also known as an ammeter, indicates how much charge is needed to fully charge the batteries. A full charge generally takes 8-14 hours and the ammeter needle will hover around the zero mark when full charge has been reached. The Sunfire General HD battery charger also includes a power cord to plug into the wall.
Specifications for the Sunfire General HD Battery Charger
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10 lbs.|
SpinLife Return Policy for the Sunfire General HD Battery ChargerThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.