Oxygen Cylinder Caddyby Drive Medical (Model No. AH2000)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 1 year Warranty
- Can accommodate "D" and "E" size cylinders
- For use with all Drive electric scooters and most power chairs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Oxygen Cylinder Caddy
The Drive Medical Oxygen Cylinder Caddy holds both D and E sized oxygen cylinders and is easy to install. It fits most Drive scooters and power chairs and safely transports your oxygen tank leaving your hands free to steer your mobility device.
Specifications for the Oxygen Cylinder Caddy
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
SpinLife Return Policy for the Oxygen Cylinder CaddyThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.