Read 6 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Low Overbed Tableby Drive Medical (Model No. 13081)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Designed for use with low beds that have a 3.5" floor to frame clearance.
- Table top can be raised with the slightest upward pressure.
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
- Walnut wood grain melamine top.
- Weight capacity: 75 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Low Overbed Table
The Low Overbed Table from Drive Medical is made for low beds with a 3.5 inch floor-to-frame clearance. It swivels easily on its four casters, allowing the patient to maneuver it into the most comfortable position. The height of the table can also be adjusted by appliying slight upward pressure, providing an additional level of positioning.
Specifications for the Low Overbed Table
|Table Height Maximum:||28in.|
|Table Height Minimum:||19n.|
|Table Top Width:||30in.|
|Table Top Depth:||15in.|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||22 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||22.20 lbs.|
Low Overbed Table Reviews
SpinLife Return Policy for the Low Overbed TableThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.