- Provides support and stability while walking outside
- 3-wheel design for constant ground contact
- Front climbing wheels can overcome a 5" high obstacle
- Sliding 10" seat for maximum walking space
- 2-step push-button folding mechanism
Trionic Veloped Sport
Smooth, quiet operation. transitions easily over irregular surfaces.
don a. from vancover, wa
66 year old female legally blind, one hip replaced due to arthritis, opposite knee also arthritic.
same as above.
As a walking companion with my wife, I usually hold onto the handlebar forward to the operator handle grip to guide her. I sometimes find myself coming into contact with the tire.
Reviewed on 09/19/2016
ivy m. from chuluota, fl
54 year old female - multiple sclerosis
This rollator gives the user a sense of security because it is very stable and easy to maneuver
Switching from all terrain to city has to be done sitting down if you do not have good balance. I wish it had an intermediate button to partially close it / make it more narrow when using indoors because it can be too wide to go through some doorways. These overall are minor issues.
Reviewed on 12/07/2011