- Folds easily for convenient transporting.
- Height adjustable.
- Soft rubber wheels adhere to any surface and will not allow the Nimbo to slide backwards.
- One directional rear wheels with aluminum ratchet and pin mechanism.
- Anti-Reverse overide bracket disengages the one directional rear wheels allowing forward & reverse mobility.
- Front swivel wheels enhance maneuverability and ease of turning.
- Locking mechanism easily switches front wheels from swivel to non-swivel.
- Each wheel is independently adjusted.
- Skid resistant, non-marring and easy rolling wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Latex-free handgrips with flanged ends.
- Aluminum Frame in bright colors.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Wenzelite Nimbo Walker
tessa w. from denham springs, la (caregiver)
My 4 year old daughter with cerebral palsy is getting this for her birthday.
It's lightweight yet durable. It has a wider base than most walkers making it a bit sturdier, however it can still tip. Hip guides and gait strap are nice.
Not really a weakness, but I wish it came in a choice of colors. We usually do pinks and purples but her size is lime green.
Reviewed on 08/04/2016
jacqueline b. from las cruces, nm (caregiver)
It is for my mother who has trouble with posture, especially with the front rolling walkers. This solved the posture problem.
Somewhat difficult to maneuver
Reviewed on 07/26/2015
My nephew loves it -- I would recommend the walker to other people.
alton s. from louisville, ky
Its strength. Everyday my great nephew is improving his walking I am so glad that I purchased this.
Reviewed on 08/14/2014
jacqui d. from palatine, il (caregiver)
13 year old male with mild cerebral palsy
Wheels rattle or clack Folding is not that easy
Reviewed on 12/19/2013
carol c. from winsted, ct (caregiver)
A teenage girl who loves style but has balance issues.
The biggest was the fact that it is a nice color and not so intrusive. She had refused to use the last walker ordered by professionals as it was ugly, huge and made her feel antisocial. Designers need to take note that equipment is only useful if the person is willin to use it. The Nimbo walker gets a lot of use around school and I bought another one for home. It gives her many opportunities to get out of her wheelchair which is very important. The price was very reasonable.
The bar hit her lower back so I have taken a garden kneeling pad, covered it and attached it. This problem may be unique to us. The handle grips are not comfortable so I used foam insulation tape to wrap around. The grips could be improved so they are softer.
Reviewed on 10/08/2011
christina c. from jupiter, fl (caregiver)
My 3 yr old with cp
Very durable, good quality
Reviewed on 03/10/2011
amy f. from frederick, md
This is used as a sample walker in our home health department. It is always in great demand because it is able to be so short and yet compact.
can be adjusted to low enough for 18 month old children. great color wheels adjust to be able to pivot or not
Reviewed on 10/15/2010