Read 2 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Acta-Backby Comfort Company (Model No. BK-M)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Back Cover
- Compass Mounting Hardware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Moldable center section provides additional support
- Height, depth and angle of recline adjustable
- Fits 3/4", 7/8" and 1" tubing
- All adjustments can be made with the patient in the wheelchair
- Quick release feature allows the back to be vertically removed in seconds
- Variety of sizes to choose from that accommodate 250-400 lbs. weight capacity
- 2.5" thick
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Acta-Back
Comfort Company's Acta-Back provides support and relief to the hips, back and shoulders. It features a moldable center section and three layer foam construction including a Visco foam topper.
What Makes This Different
This unique backrest pad can be removed and molded to increase support and comfort for lumbar, scoliosis and kyphosis needs while the moldable aluminum stays are offset from the center removing pressure points from the spine.
Why We Like It
The Acta-Back also features patented Compass Hardware that is fully adjustable for height, depth and angle of recline. All adjustments can be made while the user is seated in the wheelchair and the quick release feature allows the backrest to be removed vertically in seconds. With the Compass Hardware only 1.5" of space is needed on each cane for mounting and the hardware fits 3/4", 7/8" and 1" tubing.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Acta-Back is available with either the Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek cover and can be ordered as either 10", 16", 18", 20" or 22" tall. .
Specifications for the Acta-Back
13" - 15""
15" - 17""
17" - 19""
19" - 21""
21" - 23""
23" - 25""
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Acta-BackThe Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. We will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Acta-BackThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy