Top End Pro-2 All Sport
Great for teams, clubs, school programs, and aspiring athletes
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- Great for sports teams, clubs and school programs
- 25" High Performance Sport Wheels
- Adjustable back height, center of gravity and front and rear seat heights.
The Top End Pro-2 All Sport Chair is made with all sports in mind. If you want to get in the game, this chair is for you. This chair is ideal for playing basketball, tennis, softball, table tennis, badminton, floor hockey and more. The Pro-2 comes in 3 seat widths; 14" (white frame), 16" (red frame), and 18" (blue frame). This chair has lots of adjustments which make it perfect for clubs, school programs, sports teams and aspiring athletes.
What You Need to Know
The Pro-2 All Sport features a number of adjustable design elements to accommodate many athletes, such as adjustable center of gravity (2.5" -5"), adjustable seat depth (13"-17"), and adjustable axle position. The adjustable seat height allows the front seat height to go from 18" to 20" and the rear from 15" to 20", while the back height can be adjusted from 11" - 14". The standard footrest is a clamp-on tubular recessed footrest that can be taken off and also height adjusted. The Pro-2 comes standard with an 17" wheelbase, 15° fixed camber and 25" high performance sport wheels with high pressure tires. Additional standard features include a 2" seat cushion, side guards, rear frame protector, removable single swivel anti-tip bar and positioning strap.
• The Top End Pro-2 All Sport Wheelchair is designed for the aspiring athlete who wants to play basketball, tennis, softball or any sport played on a court surface.
• It is available in 14", 16" or 18" seat widths with quick and easy adjustments.
• Ready to play right out of the box and includes 25” high performance sport wheels, high pressure tires, a seat cushion, side guards, rear frame protector, single swivel anti-tip bar and positioning strap.
*23 pounds frame weight is based upon a completely assembled chair with standard rear wheels, upholstery and footrest
**Minor Assembly Required: attaching the base and seat frames; installing the seat height adjustment brackets, anti-tip assembly, footrest, and rear wheels.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
|Product Weight:||23 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||18" to 20"|
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||25"|
|Camber Angle:||15 ° to 15 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||23 lbs.|
United States Limited Warranty
PLEASE NOTE: THE WARRANTY BELOW HAS BEEN DRAFTED TO COMPLY WITH FEDERAL LAW APPLICABLE TO PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED AFTER JULY 4, 1975.This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user of our products. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.Invacare warrants the frames when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty. Invacare warrants the upholstered materials (seat and back) and remaining components of this product when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirteen (13) months from date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty. All component parts including, but not limited to caster forks, and upholstery are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase except bushings, bearings, and tires/tubes. If within such warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option, with refurbished or new parts. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such
product. Product repairs shall not extend this warranty. – coverage for repaired product shall end when this limited warranty terminates. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: THE FOREGOING WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO SERIAL NUMBERED PRODUCTS IF THE SERIAL NUMBER HAS BEEN REMOVED OR DEFACED, PRODUCTS SUBJECTED TO NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENT, IMPROPER OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR STORAGE, COMMERCIAL OR INSTITUTIONAL USE, PRODUCTS MODIFIED WITHOUT INVACARE'S EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MODIFICATION THROUGH THE USE OF UNAUTHORIZED PARTS OR ATTACHMENTS; PRODUCTS DAMAGED BY REASON OF REPAIRS MADE TO ANY COMPONENT WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC CONSENT OF INVACARE, OR TO A PRODUCT DAMAGED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND INVACARE'S CONTROL, AND SUCH EVALUATION WILL BE SOLELY DETERMINED BY INVACARE. THE WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO PROBLEMS ARISING FROM NORMAL WEAR OR FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS. THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR VIOLATIONS OF ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT PURSUANT TO THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE APPLICATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHATSOEVER SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN. the manufacturer SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE EXTENDED TO COMPLY WITH STATE/PROVINCIAL LAWS AND REQUIREMENTS.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.