The Invacare Top End Force K offers outstanding performance in a kneeling position handcycle. It is available in three custom, made-to-measure aerodynamic designs. The Force K Kneeler is used by the most able athletes, while the Force K Para Kneeler is for paraplegics who prefer the kneeling position to that of reclined and the Force K Double Amp. Kneeler defines the kneeling position for amputees.
Like other Top Force handcycles the Force K features a center frame construction with an internal rib which reinforces the frame making it super stiff for maximum transfer of power. Controlling through turns is smooth and fast with the Top End dampener system. The 27 speeds operated by the Rapid fire hands-on shifter/ brake delivers smooth, responsive shifting and braking right at your fingertips plus the easy-to-operate, no cable, virtually maintenance-free manual upper derailleur system take the guess work out of the chain rings.
• The Top End Force K Handcycle is a kneeling position handcycle available in two custom, made-to-measure aerodynamic designs.
• The Top End Force K Double Amputee Kneeler is custom designed for the double above-the-knee amputee.
• Requires dialed-in, precise measurements – for the athletes who train to win!
• 7005 aluminum custom welded frame
• 7005 aluminum aerodynamic fork
• Breathable mesh upholstery
• Seat and back cushions
• Tapered crank arms
• Frictionless pedal bearings
• Aluminum ergonomic hand pedals
• SRAM® 30 speed drivetrain
• Chainrings: 53-39 or 48-39-24
• Cassettes: SRAM® 11-34
• Tektro® Caliper Brake
• Fork mounted locking second brake
• Steering dampener
• 26" high performance wheels
• 3°, 6°, 9° or 11° of camber
• Threaded axles
• Drafting bumper
• Parking brake
• Safety flag
• Chain guard
• Many paint choices
• Reflective stickers
• 250 lb. weight capacity
|Hemi Height Option:||No|
|Product Weight:||30 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||40.00 lbs.|
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Custom built wheelchairs are made by the manufacturer to fit your specific needs and body measurements and are therefore non-returnable.
Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live ChatCONTACT US