Skin protection and stability for the bariatric user
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
2 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to 26" widths available
- Contoured foam base with anterior slope
- Multiple insert options
- Removable urethane inner cover
The J2 Plus cushion from Jay is designed to promote stability and support for the larger, bariatric chair user. This cushion is multi-layered to provide the most comfort while in a long-term sitting position. The contoured foam base has an anterior slope that helps with proper positioning of the pelvic, thigh and hip regions. The Jay Flow fluid tripad helps with protection of those with risk of skin breakdown. Optional inserts include standard foam, a Visco memory foam or a fluid pad to increase personal comfort.
What Makes This Different
The J2 is designed for the bariatric customer. Its 650 lbs weight capacity is one of highest on the market. Sizes available accommodate up to a 26" width and a 22" depth.
Why We Like It
The J2 Plus has two cover options, both designed to extend the life span of your cushion. The Air Exchange cover allows for air to flow between the inner and outer layers of the cushion. The decreases heat and humidity inside the cushion that can cause molding. The Moisture Resistant cover can be used for incontinence management, protecting the interior from damaging liquids.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion, with its foam kit insert, is most suitable for those who are at low risk for skin breakdown. Optional inserts increase skin protection.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
20" - 21"
22" - 23"
24" - 25"
26" or more
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||7 lbs.|
J2 Plus Reviews
33% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the J2 Plus.
Jay Cushion Warranty
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.