Quickie's original rigid frame ultra lightweight wheelchair. Several adjustability options make this a great option for a first time rigid chair user
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Made in the USA
- For everyday use and more.
- 3 standard frame heights.
- One-piece welded frame offers a solid, rigid ride.
- Standard, double slot, and amputee axle plate options.
- Adjustable axle positions allow for center-of-gravity adjustments to provide improved stability and maneuverability.
- Angle-adjustable folding and non-folding backrests available.
- Black anodized chair parts.
The Sunrise Medical Quickie GP/GPV is a line of manual, rigid wheelchairs that are ideal for active users who need a wheelchair for everyday use as well as sports activities. The one-piece, welded frame offers a solid, rigid ride and a lighter overall wheelchair weight. With a variety of options, the GP series can be customized to fit. Tall, short, long or wide, any individual can find a home in a GP. SpinLife™ has a complete selection of Quickie wheelchairs. Call us toll-free if you have questions about buying a Quickie wheelchair today.
|Overall Width:||21" to 31"|
|Product Weight:||22 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||14.5" to 23"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||9.00"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 12 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
|Product Weight Range:||20 lbs to 30 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||21.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Quickie GP/GPV Reviews
98% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Quickie GP/GPV.
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- We do not warrant:
- Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
- Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
- Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
- Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
- This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
- This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.