R82 Toucan Standing Frame
A standing frame that supports upright and prone standing
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
FREE Curbside Delivery
2 Year Warranty
- Includes easy mounting for accessories
- Angle adjustment for best result in standing position
- Easy angle adjustment handle with lock
- 4 locking casters for stability
The R82 Toucan is a standing frame designed to provide support and assistance to individuals with mobility challenges, specifically those who require assistance with standing and weight-bearing activities. The Toucan standing frame offers various features and adjustments to accommodate different user needs. The standing frame is equipped with wheels, making it easy to move and transport. Lockable casters ensure stability when stationary.
Why We Like It
The Toucan allows for easy height adjustment, enabling the user to achieve an optimal standing position. The frame provides multiple points of support, including chest, pelvis, and knee supports. These supports can be adjusted to provide a secure and comfortable standing position while maintaining proper alignment and stability. The frame is constructed with durable materials and designed to provide a safe standing experience. The Toucan meets industry standards for safety and has undergone rigorous testing.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
The warranty is only granted in the country where the product was purchased and if the product can be identified by the serial number. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, including damage caused by misuse or neglect. The warranty does not extend to consumable items e.g. tires or upholstery, which are subject to normal wear and tear and need periodic replacement. The warranty is null and void if other than original parts/accessories are used, or if the product has not been maintained, repaired or
altered according to the guidelines and intervals prescribed by the supplier and/or stated in the User Guide. R82 reserves the right to inspect the product being claimed for and the relevant documentation before agreeing to the warranty claim, and to decide upon whether to replace or repair the defective product. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item being claimed for under warranty to the address of purchase.
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.