Jazzy EVO 613
NEW! The Jazzy with Li-Ion batteries for longer life
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
RECOMMENDEDFind out why!
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Narrow base width of just 22”
- 17 Miles per charge with standard batteries and 21 miles with Lithium ion
- Mid-Wheel 6 Technology creates tight 22” turning radius
- Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension provides smooth ride on uneven surfaces
- Memory Foam padded high-back seat that swivels
The new Jazzy EVO 613 is available with either the standard SLA U-1 batteries or upgraded Lithium ion batteries. Both options delivery plenty of power, speed, and charge range. The Lithium ion version will give you a faster charging time, sustained power performance, lighter weight, and a longer life. The look of the EVO is sleek and modern. 6 color options are available in a muted matte finish. Comfort and convenience come through in the EVO’s memory foam high-back seat which allows you to adjust your seat depth and go into a semi-recline. Good posture and proper positioning are achieved with the EVO’s height, width, and angle adjustable armrests. The highlight of the seat is its single post which allows the seat to swivel.
What Makes This Different
The Lithium ion battery upgrade is the premiere feature of the EVO, but the ride of the EVO is just as impressive. A narrow base width of just 22” along with a 22” turning radius courtesy of Pride’s Mid-Wheel 6 Technology makes the EVO highly maneuverable in tight spaces such as hallways and bathrooms. The Mid-Wheel 6 Technology also works with Pride’s Active-Trac Suspension, 3” ground clearance, and 13” drive wheels to deliver a power wheelchair capable of navigating uneven terrain while keeping you safe and balanced.
Why We Like It
The EVO represents several steps forward in the Pride Jazzy line. First and foremost is the option for a Lithium ion battery which is lighter in weight, more powerful, has a longer charge range, a faster charge time and has and overall longer life. A modern matte finish on the base’s shroud with a sharply stitched memory foam high-back give the EVO an attractive, statement-making appearance. An ability to navigate type spaces inside the house due to a narrow base and mid-wheel drive technology while still having great clearance, reliable suspension and large drive wheels make the EVO about as well-rounded power wheelchair for all your life’s destinations.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Drive Range:||17.00 miles|
|Top Speed:||5.00 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||94 lbs.|
|Drive Type:||Mid Wheel Drive|
|Power Chair Seat Width:||
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.00|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||21.00"|
|Battery Type:||Two 12 volt, NF-22 batteries|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Drive Wheel Size:||13"|
|Rear Caster Size:||5"|
|Base Weight:||94.00 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||48.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||74.00 lbs.|
|Seat Width Ranges:||
17" or less
18" - 19"
20" - 21"
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||240 lbs.|
Jazzy EVO 613 Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Jazzy EVO 613.
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main Frame
13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Bearings and bushings
Plastic components, excluding body
- Electrical Harness
- Front rigging mounting brackets
13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
Batteries The batteries are covered by a separate 13-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from the date of purchase. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests
- Motor brushes ! Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Pride Mobility Products Corp.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.