Breast Cancer Awareness Rollator
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- $2.00 from every sale is donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- Large 8" wheels are great for outdoor use
- Underseat basket is great for carrying personal items
Recommended User Heights:
- 5'4" to 6'1"
- Wheel Size: 8.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
The Medline Breast Cancer Awareness rollator features a comfortable padded seat and backrest and a basket beneath the seat. The rollator has easy to use loop brakes, pull to stop and push to lock, and it has adjustable height handles to accommodate a user who is 5'4" to 6'1". But most importantly, with every sale of this rolling walker, $2.00 will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to aid in awareness programs.
|Recommended User Height:||5' 4" to 6' 1"|
|Walker Seat Height:||22.00 in.|
|Recommended User Heights:||5'4" to 6'1"|
|Handle Height:||31.5" to 37.5"|
|Seat Depth:||12 in.|
|Walker Seat Width:||12.00 in.|
|Wheel Size:||8.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||18.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||15 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||19.90 lbs.|
Breast Cancer Awareness Rollator Reviews
89% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the Breast Cancer Awareness Rollator.
Your Medline brand product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a lifetime for the original consumer. This device was built to precise standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. This Lifetime Limited Warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our products and assures years of convenient, dependable service. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components such as rubber accessories, brakes and grips, which are subject to normal wear and replacement. If you have a question about your Medline product or this warranty, please call us at 1-800-MEDLINE. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many have other rights, which vary from state to state.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Frame
6 MONTH WARRANTY:
Any other “wearable” parts.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.