Solace Resolve Foam Mattress
Designed to reduce friction and shear with its 2-part gliding layer
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- Weight capacity 500lbs
- Castellated foam layer helps reduce pressure
- Water-resistant 2-way stretch polyurethane cover
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Invacare’s Solace Resolve Mattress is designed with patient comfort in mind. The Solace Resolve features two layers of foam, creating a “gliding layer.” That simply means that the bottom layer stays with the bed, while the top castellated layer moves with patient adjustments, greatly reducing friction and shear. Picture the castellated layer as a grid, with the lines cut into the foam. This provides contoured support and reduces pressure for the user. The mattress cover’s zipper is completely concealed, creating a streamlined look. The mattress comes in 76”, 80” and 84” lengths and 36” width.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||30 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||32.00 lbs.|
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs . Please review all specifications carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.