Ergonomic and adjustable, this bed is an affordable way to achieve maximum comfort
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
5 Year Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- Ergonomic head and foot sections for increased patient comfort
- Bed deck height range 15"-30"
- Maximum back angle 70 degrees
What Makes This Different
The G-Series Bed is designed with patient comfort in mind. Both the head, with an elongated section, and foot areas are ergonomically designed to ensure the patient stays comfortable while in the bed. The bed ends have a sleek finish and are able to match almost any décor. The bed’s electrical connections throughout the bed are water-resistant, keeping any fluid from getting in. The G-Series bed also features a fully manual crank, in case the power goes out.
Invacare’s G-Series Bed doesn’t just maintain the high quality standards of the brand; it exceeds it. The slack deck provides a supportive sleep surface, without compromising the durability of the mattress. The easy-to-clean deck improves infection control, too.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This G-Series Bed will leave the warehouse in 1-2 business days. Your bed will be delivered via residential delivery.
For more mattress options, visit our Mattress page. Note that mattresses ship separately from the bed.
|Bed Height:||15" to 30"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
|Adjustable Deck Height:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||178 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||47.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||77.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||54.00 lbs.|
G-Series Bed Reviews
100% of reviewers recommend this
These reviews are from SpinLife customers who have purchased and used the G-Series Bed.
Invacare warrants the mechanical and electrical components of this product when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty.
Invacare warrants all welds of this product when purchased new and unused to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase from Invacare or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty.
If within such warranty periods any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced, at Invacare's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Invacare's sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement.
Warranty Time Periods
All Mechanical Components
All Electrical Components (If applicable)
Any intentional abuse or misuse of the bed will void the warranty
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.